I am currently studying at Exia - Cesi school in order to become an IT engineer. For my 4th year of studies, I have to carry out a 4 month internship abroad from september 2017 that's why, i'm really interested in going to USA and joining your team
I'm currently working as a Software Developer on 2 projects :
- Adding fonctionnalities to an asp.net website.
- Creating a Java App in order to log into a webservice using an OTP, involving writing specifications and unit testing.
I was entrusted with a few tasks given by David Babin, executive director.
This internship was an opportunity to work on various subjects such as :
- Developing a website with AngularJs (2).
- Using Webpack and TypeScript.
- Writing first draft of specifications.
I could improve my skills using all these technologies. Working in a smaller company than my 1st internship enabed me to develop my team spirit and my flexibility
Under the direction of Eric Cuziat, IT Manager, I could realize a few tasks like :
- Managing a online ticket platform.
- Managing company's CRM and helping the person in charge of it.
- Developing a C# tool which made CITRIX servers managements easier.
- Developing a C# tool in order to update an AS400 server.
- Adding some functionalities to an Access Database.
This internship was my first IT professionnal experience. It allowed me to put into practice my knowledge and develop skills.